Copyright Info- Movie: The Greatest Game Ever Played, Studio: Walt Disney Studios, Director: Bill Paxton, Date: 2005
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
You will learn:
• How to use top light to separate a character from a group
• How to use top light to make the audience feel claustrophobic
• How to use top light to shoot 360 degrees
• How to blast side walls to brighten up perimeters
• Billiard room lighting schematic from The Greatest Game Ever Played
• East London pub lighting schematic from The Greatest Game Ever Played
Top light can be a skylight, a fluorescent, a practical, or a shaft of light. It can blast onto a table that bounces light onto all of your characters around it. I like to use it if it feels real, like the light is just there. You are not sure where it is coming from, but it doesn’t feel lit. Here we analyze two scenes from The Greatest Game Ever Played.