Copyright Info- Movie: Fathers and Daughters, Studio: Voltage Pictures, Director: Gabriele Muccino, Date: 2015
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
• Engineering the MōVI in a way that it had a very low profile so that we could pass it through the front window of a minivan
• Using the Redrock follow focus
• Flanders CM250 OLED monitor in the van, following a cab
• Cameron’s apartment exterior set design
• Shooting schedule for day 6
This is about a shot that we conceived within the first week of prep on Fathers and Daughters. Our director, Gabriele Muccino, saw these videos with the MōVI, and we wanted to come up with the shot that showed the unique ability to be able to pass this camera off from one operator to the other. Now, we’ve seen all the videos on YouTube of people handing it off of hooks, draping it down ropes, and doing all that stuff. But what was it going to tell in our story?