If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains over 71 minutes of extensive video content and analysis.
On today’s episode of On Set With Shane Day 6: Into the Badlands, I go into:
- Shooting in a Practical Warehouse Location
- Using existing architeture to position lighting, places to move the camera, creating a mood and feel out of the space
- Communicating your vision
- Being aware of light at the location
- Lighting challenges
- Execution of exterior shots
- Execution of interior shots with a lurking feel
- Changing lighting depending on shooting direction
- Shooting fast and lighting to help the actors