Music via Musicbed: Luke Atencio – “Charcoal”
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains 31 minutes of extensive video content and analysis.
On today’s episode of On Set With Shane Day 5: Into the Badlands, I go into lighting to create a powerful mood, shooting day exteriors, using one light to light your scene, and how to shoot a scene in multiple locations but make it look like it was all shot in the same place.
- Shooting an Exterior in the shade and balancing the lighting with the background. Keeping your Key Light source bright enough to balance with the background.
- Handling company moves, planning and managing your crew.
- Creating atmosphere with smoke, adding depth and dimension to a scene.
- Shooting 360 degrees in natural light.
- Using Negative fill in Day Exteriors.
- Creating conflict between characters in a scene with Lighting and Camera movement.
All videos were edited on HP Z840 workstations using HP Z24x DreamColor monitors.