If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains 24 minutes of extensive video content and analysis.
On Day 4 of Into the Badlands, I explain:
- Shooting establishing shots of the plantation
- Emulating skylight with Kino Flo Celeb 400 lights
- How we used the MōVI to add an uneasy feeling to a scene
- How extreme angles shot with wide lenses enhance a character’s power and another character’s inferiority
- Using one light to create a surreal feel
- Creating moonlight to aid storytelling