Copyright Info- Movie: Fathers and Daughters, Studio: Voltage Pictures, Director: Gabriele Muccino, Date: 2015
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
• Work plan for the set design of psychologist’s office in Alcoa
• Using hard gel in the windows
• Lighting schematic of psychologist’s office
• MōVI in a minivan
• Using a drone to follow the run down the street in New York City
• Shooting schedule for day 4
Day 4 on Fathers and Daughters begins in the Alcoa Building in Pittsburgh. How we lit the office scene and then we move to a street scene, running at twilight and shooting with the MōVI, followed by a drone carrying the Canon C500. Then it was time for a bar scene lit with practical light.