Out of stock
Copyright Info- Movie: Fathers and Daughters, Studio: Voltage Pictures, Director: Gabriele Muccino, Date: 2015
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
• Lighting with all the right practicals in the right place
• Challenges of shooting three cameras at the same time
• Restaurant lighting schematic
• Taking down the brightness of neon in the bar
• Shooting schedule for day 3
On day three on Fathers and Daughters, we start with a three-camera shoot on the Canon C500 in a restaurant with practical lighting. Then we moved to a bar scene shot during the day but blacking out the windows to look like night, including a headlight gag.