Out of stock
Copyright Info- Movie: Fathers and Daughters, Studio: Voltage Pictures, Director: Gabriele Muccino, Date: 2015
• Engineering a Mitchell Mount plate that clamps onto the MōVI
• Using boom poles for lights when rigging is not possible
• Lighting to give the actors freedom for best performance
• Lighting diagram for the tearoom location
• Shooting schedule for day 2
Day two on Fathers and Daughters began with a nice wide shot where we push in on the MōVI mounted to a dolly we engineered. We have two women sitting in chairs, both facing camera, and we want to get over the shoulder of these two characters in a two-camera setup.