If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
• Motivating from existing lighting by incorporating LED Technology
• 3 camera coverage with MōVIs
• Camera and light placement in the scene
• Utilizing a small footprint to give our actors room to be free
• Shooting schedule for Day 13
For Day 13 of Fathers and Daughters we set out to light Katie’s office with motivation from the look and feel of a “low rent” office space. We looked to motivate the light from the office florescent lighting, as well as setting the scene for coverage with three MōVIs. We looked to go with a low profile using LED technology, keeping our footprint small, giving our actors the room to feel free in the space.