Out of stock
Copyright Info- Movie: Fathers and Daughters, Studio: Voltage Pictures, Director: Gabriele Muccino, Date: 2015
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
• Shooting with multiple cameras to get that “lightning in a bottle” performance
• Asking yourself “What would be the best case scenario for our director?”
• Lighting schematic for Katie’s living room
• Lite Gear LED strip lights
• Using a Todd Hido-esque style
• Lighting schematic for Katie’s bedroom – day
• Lighting schematic for Katie’s bedroom – night
• Shooting schedule for Day 10
This was the kind of day that you look at and say, “Oh, my God, how are you going to make this as a cinematographer?” We had to complete nine different scenes, which required nine different lighting setups. All of this needed to be done within a 10 to 12 hour day and we started on a split because we had to have night for night.