If you are an Inner Circle member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains 75 minutes of video content and analysis.
You will learn:
- How to dissect the ins and outs of the digital imaging process
- How to mold your images to pull the most out of them
- How to breakdown the lighting and coloring process, one step at time.
- How to manipulate your shadows to get the proper contrast.
- Plus a sequence by sequence illustration of how a film is graded
Shane Hurlbut, ASC sits down in the color bay to go over footage shot on the Canon C500 for a feature film. He dives into the details of using the digital imaging process to continue to mold and create the look of your project. Shane explains the details behind how he sculpted particular looks of the film, talking about lighting and the color process.
Total Value $100
All videos were edited on HP Z840 workstations using HP Z24x DreamColor monitors.