Out of stock
If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
• In-Camera Compression Test (4k video)
• Day ISO Noise Test (4k video)
• Night ISO Noise Test (Skin Tone OLPF vs Low Light OLPF) (4k video)
• Night ISO Noise Test (Skin Tone OLPF)
• Night ISO Noise Test (Low Light OLPF)
• Latitude Test: Underexposure (4k video)
• Latitude Test: Overexposure (4k video)
• Day ISO Backlight Test (Skin Tone OLPF): Medium Shot (4k video)
• Day ISO Backlight Test (Skin Tone OLPF): Close Up Shot (4k video)
When you set out to do these tests with the RED Dragon sensor, you quickly get engulfed with the many possibilities that this camera offers you. It is dizzying to compare all the different options. My team and I will do our very best to break down what we learned, so that you can choose the best way to use this impressive tool.
In Part 2, these tests illustrate how to break the Dragon sensor. What compression can she handle? What ISO does she not deliver at? What amount of over and underexposure can she take? What do these different OLPFs mean? Includes nine videos in 4K and downloadable TIFF screenshots.