Las Vegas Meet Up

Sunday, April 6, 5:00pm-6:30pm

West Wing Bar
Inside the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Join us for an informal “getting to know you” meet-up with Shane Hurlbut, ASC. The evening will be an opportunity for us to spend some time with blog readers, friends and colleagues. Although planned in conjunction with NAB, you don’t have to be an NAB registrant to attend this free event. The West Wing Bar, inside the MGM, is a fabulous place to network with fellow filmmakers and speak with Shane. Please sign up below to let us know that you will be coming.

Sorry, registration for this event is now closed.

WestWing1-2
WestWing2x2
WestWing4x2

Resize_Event_Canon_109

Shane Hurlbut, ASC

Shane Hurlbut, ASC

This is who I am ..Now who are you?

Directions to the MGM Grand:

From McCarran International Airport
Head east from Wayne Newton Blvd – go 0.5 mi
Bear right at Swenson St and head toward Airport exit – go 0.9 mi
Turn left at E . Tropicana Ave. – go 1.2 mi
Turn right into MGM Grand off East Tropicana Ave

From Interstate 15
Exit 1-15 and head east onto E. Tropicana
Cross Las Vegas Boulevard and turn left into MGM Grand off East Tropicana Ave.

1. Joshua Ledlow 1 year ago

Shane I will take a before and after photo for you to give to Derek. I might wear a plaid shirt just for old times…lol See you there!!

Shane 1 year ago

Joshua Ledlow, ha ha, you didn’t wear it and I was bummed, LOL

2. David Ruiz 1 year ago

I’m traveling all the way from Guadalajara Mexico via bus which take 3 days to travel.
    The question is DO YOU LIKE TEQUILA? I’ll trade a bottle of Tequila for a few minintes of your time. I’m thinking of buying the C100, just want to make sure I’m going the right way.

3. Dave Dugdale 1 year ago

Awesome, just signed up.

At least I would just like to shake your hand and say thanks for all that you have shared.

Shane 1 year ago

Dave Dugdale, very cool

4. Thomas Shue 11 months ago

I missed this wonderful chance to meet one of my cinematic heros. I am primarily a still shooter, but lighting is my real passion. I would do to be a fly in the wall as you work. Do you ever give shots to strangers? I am in Vegas, but will go anywhere.