I found this Digital Camera Comparison chart over at Fletcher Camera & Lenses, and it’s handy for comparing all the different digital cinema cameras available now. Camera choice in the film days used to be either Panavision or Arriflex, but now there are so many options in the digital cinema world. At a glance you can compare camera sensor size, lens mount, base ISO, latitude, notable credits, and more with this chart. This very useful when deciding which camera can best fit your budget and can help tell your story.
Special Sponsor Offers
The Inside Track Newsletter
- Joey W. Kolbe on Building Medusa: The Perfect DIY Fire Light
- Laurence Zankowski on 7 Books That Will Enhance Your Creativity As a Cinematographer
- Nathan Lee Bush on 7 Books That Will Enhance Your Creativity As a Cinematographer
- Kannadasan on Lighting Series Number 4: "Into the Blue" Sunset for Hours
- craig chartier on Adapting Your Canon Arsenal with Duclos